Scrabble word: DEMOCRATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMOCRATIC exist?
Definitions of DEMOCRATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or advocating or based upon the principles of democracy or social equality
- adj - belong to or relating to the Democratic Party
- adj - representing or appealing to or adapted for the benefit of the people at large
- Of, characterized by, or advocating democracy: democratic government; a democratic union.
- Of or for the people in general; popular: a democratic movement; democratic art forms.
There are 10 letters in DEMOCRATIC: A C C D E I M O R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMOCRATIC plus a wildcard: DEMOCRATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMOCRATIC
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMOCRATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.