Scrabble word: CERAMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CERAMIC exist?
Definitions of CERAMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an artifact made of hard brittle material produced from nonmetallic minerals by firing at high temperatures
- adj - of or relating to or made from a ceramic
- Any of various hard, brittle, heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials made by shaping and then firing a nonmetallic mineral, such as clay, at a high temperature.
- The art or technique of making objects of ceramic, especially from fired clay.
- noun - an item made of baked clay