Scrabble word: CERAMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CERAMIC exist?
Definitions of CERAMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an artifact made of hard brittle material produced from nonmetallic minerals by firing at high temperatures
- adj - of or relating to or made from a ceramic
- Any of various hard, brittle, heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials made by shaping and then firing a nonmetallic mineral, such as clay, at a high temperature.
- The art or technique of making objects of ceramic, especially from fired clay.
- noun - an item made of baked clay
There are 7 letters in CERAMIC: A C C E I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CERAMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CERAMIC plus a wildcard: CERAMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CERAMIC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CERAMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.