Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMIC exist?
Definitions of COMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts
- adj - arousing or provoking laughter
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of comedy
- Characteristic of or having to do with comedy.
- Of or relating to comic strips.
- Amusing; humorous: a comic situation involving the family’s pets.
- A comedian.
- A person whose behavior elicits laughter.
- A comic book.
- A source of humor in art or life.
- noun - a humorous entertainer
There are 5 letters in COMIC: C C I M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMIC plus a wildcard: COMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMIC
Images for COMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.