Scrabble word: COSMIC
Is COSMIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COSMIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or from or pertaining to or characteristic of the cosmos or universe
- adj - inconceivably extended in space or time
- Of or relating to the universe, especially as distinct from Earth.
- Infinitely or inconceivably extended; vast: “a coming together of heads of government to take up the cosmic business of nations” (Meg Greenfield).
- adj - pertaining to the cosmos
There are 6 letters in COSMIC: C C I M O S
Click to search all anagrams of COSMIC plus a wildcard: COSMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSMIC
Images for COSMIC
Lookup in Wiki for COSMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.