Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DORMICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DORMICE exist?
Definitions of DORMICE in dictionaries:
- n - a small rodent
There are 7 letters in DORMICE: C D E I M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DORMICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DORMICE plus a wildcard: DORMICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DORMICE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DORMICE
- Wikipedia - Dormouse
- TYWKIWDBI (Tai-Wiki-Widbee) Edible dormice
- BBC Nature - dormice videos news and facts
- Latin II dormice...mmm mmm GOOD
- Rare butterfly and dormice clash with 20m road plans - Wales News ...
- Surrey Wildlife Trust Wildlife Adoptions Adopt a Dormouse
- Two dormice feeding on chestnut. Aww. Photograph Lothar LenzZefa ...
- dormice in Carmarthenshire The Wildlife Trust of South and West ...
- 2020VISION Britains most ambitious nature photography project - week ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.