Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEMOTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMOTIC exist?
Definitions of DEMOTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a simplified cursive form of the ancient hieratic script
- noun - the modern Greek vernacular
- adj - of or written in or belonging to the form of modern Greek based on colloquial use
- adj - of or for the common people
- Of or relating to the common people; popular: demotic speech; demotic entertainments.
- Demotic Greek.
- adj - pertaining to a simplified form of ancient Egyptian writing
There are 7 letters in DEMOTIC: C D E I M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMOTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMOTIC plus a wildcard: DEMOTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMOTIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMOTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.