Scrabble word: DEMOTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMOTIC exist?
Definitions of DEMOTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a simplified cursive form of the ancient hieratic script
- noun - the modern Greek vernacular
- adj - of or written in or belonging to the form of modern Greek based on colloquial use
- adj - of or for the common people
- Of or relating to the common people; popular: demotic speech; demotic entertainments.
- Demotic Greek.
- adj - pertaining to a simplified form of ancient Egyptian writing