Is DEMOTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEMOTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a simplified cursive form of the ancient hieratic script
- noun - the modern Greek vernacular
- adj - of or written in or belonging to the form of modern Greek based on colloquial use
- adj - of or for the common people
- Of or relating to the common people; popular: demotic speech; demotic entertainments.
- Demotic Greek.
- adj - pertaining to a simplified form of ancient Egyptian writing
There are 7 letters in DEMOTIC: C D E I M O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMOTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEMOTIC, to go: DEMOTIC?
Rearrange the letters in DEMOTIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DEMOTIC
6 letters out of DEMOTIC
5 letters out of DEMOTIC
4 letters out of DEMOTIC
3 letters out of DEMOTIC
2 letters out of DEMOTIC
Contextual use of DEMOTIC
What's nearby DEMOTIC
Lookup in Wiki for DEMOTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEMOTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEMOTIC"