Scrabble word: DOMESTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMESTIC exist?
Definitions of DOMESTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a servant who is paid to perform menial tasks around the household
- adj - of concern to or concerning the internal affairs of a nation
- adj - of or relating to the home
- adj - of or involving the home or family
- adj - converted or adapted to domestic use
- adj - produced in a particular country
- Of or relating to the family or household: domestic chores.
- Fond of home life and household affairs.
- Tame or domesticated.
- Of or relating to a country’s internal affairs: domestic issues such as tax rates and highway construction.
- Produced in or indigenous to a particular country: domestic oil; domestic wine.
- A household servant.
- Cotton cloth.
- Often domestics.
- A product or substance discovered in, developed in, or exported from a particular country.
- noun - a household servant
There are 8 letters in DOMESTIC: C D E I M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMESTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOMESTIC plus a wildcard: DOMESTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMESTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOMESTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.