Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECOCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECOCT exist?
Definitions of DECOCT in dictionaries:
- verb - extract the essence of something by boiling it
- verb - be cooked until very little liquid is left
- verb - steep in hot water
- To extract the flavor of by boiling.
- To make concentrated; boil down.
- v - to extract the flavor of by boiling
There are 6 letters in DECOCT: C C D E O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECOCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECOCT plus a wildcard: DECOCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECOCT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECOCT
- Vestido blanco de coctel con zapatos negros Scarlett Johansson ...
- Robes de cocktail 2011 Rafael Cennamo
- Los Andenes de Cultivo de Coctaca - Norte Argentino
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.