Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMRADE exist?
Definitions of COMRADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a fellow member of the Communist Party
- noun - used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement
- A person who shares one’s interests or activities; a friend or companion.
- In Spanish the Latin word camara, with its Late Latin meaning “chamber, room,” was retained, and the derivative camarada, with the sense “roommates, especially barrack mates,” was formed.
- noun - a close friend
There are 7 letters in COMRADE: A C D E M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMRADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMRADE plus a wildcard: COMRADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMRADE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMRADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.