Is MINISTERIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINISTERIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a minister of religion or the minister's office
- adj - of or relating to a government minister or ministry
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a minister of religion or of the ministry.
- Of or relating to administrative and executive duties and functions of government.
- Of, relating to, or being a mandatory act or duty admitting of no personal discretion or judgment in its performance.
- Acting or serving as an agent; instrumental.
There are 11 letters in MINISTERIAL: A E I I I L M N R S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINISTERIAL, to go: MINISTERIAL?
Rearrange the letters in MINISTERIAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of MINISTERIAL
10 letters out of MINISTERIAL
9 letters out of MINISTERIAL
8 letters out of MINISTERIAL
7 letters out of MINISTERIAL
6 letters out of MINISTERIAL
5 letters out of MINISTERIAL
4 letters out of MINISTERIAL
3 letters out of MINISTERIAL
2 letters out of MINISTERIAL
Contextual use of MINISTERIAL
What's nearby MINISTERIAL
Lookup in Wiki for MINISTERIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINISTERIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINISTERIAL"