Is MINSTREL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINSTREL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a singer of folk songs
- noun - a performer in a minstrel show
- verb - celebrate by singing, in the style of minstrels
- A medieval entertainer who traveled from place to place, especially to sing and recite poetry.
- A lyric poet.
- A musician.
- One of a troupe of entertainers made up in blackface and presenting a comic variety show.
- A performance of such a show.
- noun - a medieval musician
There are 8 letters in MINSTREL: E I L M N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINSTREL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINSTREL, to go: MINSTREL?
Rearrange the letters in MINSTREL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MINSTREL
7 letters out of MINSTREL
6 letters out of MINSTREL
5 letters out of MINSTREL
4 letters out of MINSTREL
3 letters out of MINSTREL
2 letters out of MINSTREL
Contextual use of MINSTREL
What's nearby MINSTREL
Lookup in Wiki for MINSTREL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINSTREL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINSTREL"