Is LIMITS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIMITS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the greatest possible degree of something
- noun - final or latest limiting point
- noun - as far as something can go
- noun - the boundary of a specific area
- noun - the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- noun - the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - to keep within certain boundaries
There are 6 letters in LIMITS: I I L M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMITS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIMITS, to go: LIMITS?
Rearrange the letters in LIMITS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIMITS
What's nearby LIMITS
Lookup in Wiki for LIMITS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIMITS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIMITS"