Is INMATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INMATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- noun - a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- noun - a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- A resident of a dwelling that houses a number of occupants, especially a person confined to an institution, such as a prison or hospital.
- noun - one who is confined to an institution
There are 6 letters in INMATE: A E I M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INMATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INMATE, to go: INMATE?
Rearrange the letters in INMATE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of INMATE
5 letters out of INMATE
4 letters out of INMATE
3 letters out of INMATE
2 letters out of INMATE
Contextual use of INMATE
What's nearby INMATE
Lookup in Wiki for INMATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INMATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INMATE"