Is TERMINAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERMINAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
- noun - a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- noun - either extremity of something that has length
- noun - electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer
- adj - of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route
- adj - relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time
- adj - being or situated at an end
- adj - occurring at or forming an end or termination
- adj - causing or ending in or approaching death
- Of, relating to, situated at, or forming a limit, a boundary, an extremity, or an end.
- Growing or appearing at the end of a stem, branch, stalk, or similar part.
- Of, relating to, occurring at, or being the end of a section or series; final.
- Relating to or occurring in a term or each term: terminal inventories.
- Causing, ending in, or approaching death; fatal: terminal cancer; terminal heart disease; a terminal patient.
- A point or part that forms the end.
- An ornamental figure or object placed at the end of a larger structure; a finial.
- A position in a circuit or device at which a connection is normally established or broken.
- A passive conductor at such a position used to facilitate the connection.
- Either end of a railroad or other transportation line; a terminus.
- A station at the end of a transportation line or at a major junction on a transportation line.
- A town at the end of a transportation line.
- A device, often equipped with a keyboard and a video display, through which data or information can enter or leave a computer system.
- noun - an end or extremity
There are 8 letters in TERMINAL: A E I L M N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERMINAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERMINAL, to go: TERMINAL?
Rearrange the letters in TERMINAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TERMINAL
7 letters out of TERMINAL
6 letters out of TERMINAL
5 letters out of TERMINAL
4 letters out of TERMINAL
3 letters out of TERMINAL
2 letters out of TERMINAL
Contextual use of TERMINAL
What's nearby TERMINAL
Lookup in Wiki for TERMINAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERMINAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERMINAL"