Scrabble word: ACKNOWLEDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACKNOWLEDGE exist?
Definitions of ACKNOWLEDGE in dictionaries:
- verb - declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
- verb - report the receipt of
- verb - express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
- verb - express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for
- verb - accept as legally binding and valid
- verb - accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- To admit the existence, reality, or truth of.
- To recognize as being valid or having force or power.
- To express recognition of: acknowledge a friend’s smile.
- To express thanks or gratitude for.
- To report the receipt of.
- To accept or certify as legally binding: acknowledge a deed.
There are 11 letters in ACKNOWLEDGE: A C D E E G K L N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACKNOWLEDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACKNOWLEDGE plus a wildcard: ACKNOWLEDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACKNOWLEDGE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACKNOWLEDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.