Scrabble word: KNOWLEDGE
Is KNOWLEDGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KNOWLEDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
- The state or fact of knowing.
- Familiarity, awareness, or understanding gained through experience or study.
- The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned.
- Learning; erudition: teachers of great knowledge.
- Specific information about something.
- Carnal knowledge.
There are 9 letters in KNOWLEDGE: D E E G K L N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOWLEDGE
Click to search all anagrams of KNOWLEDGE plus a wildcard: KNOWLEDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOWLEDGE
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNOWLEDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.