Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNOWLEDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOWLEDGE exist?
Definitions of KNOWLEDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
- The state or fact of knowing.
- Familiarity, awareness, or understanding gained through experience or study.
- The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned.
- Learning; erudition: teachers of great knowledge.
- Specific information about something.
- Carnal knowledge.
There are 9 letters in KNOWLEDGE: D E E G K L N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOWLEDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOWLEDGE plus a wildcard: KNOWLEDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOWLEDGE
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNOWLEDGE
- ... knowledge as they store an array of ideas such as knowledge or models
- knowledge Blog About Nothing
- The diagram represents the knowledge Paradigm of science. It ...
- My cool blogs..enjoy reading them knowledge IS POWER....)
- Turning Your knowledge into Products
- Structuring knowledge New Visions of Higher Education All that is ...
- knowledge is Power Gurujis Gita in Practice-4
- knowledge Management Dr. Dans Daily Dose
- About knowledge Consortium of Gujarat
- ... of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. Albert Einstein
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.