Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOCKAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCKAGE exist?
Definitions of DOCKAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fee charged for a vessel to use a dock
- noun - landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired
- noun - the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes
- A charge for docking privileges.
- Facilities for docking vessels.
- The docking of ships.
- n - a charge for the use of a dock
There are 7 letters in DOCKAGE: A C D E G K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCKAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCKAGE plus a wildcard: DOCKAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCKAGE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCKAGE
- ... Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) dockage - Waves Jordan Yacht Brokerage
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Boat dockage included with rentals
- Marinas dockage North Carolina
- ... Amenities Villa PhotosFloor Plan Adventure Concierge Marina dockage
- Home & dockage
- ... 95 Free Waterfront dockage Downtown Savannah Georgia
- ... Photo Gallery Quitewater Beach Quitewater Beach dockage
- Marina dockage Boat Ramp - Marathon Florida Keys
- 90 Call [phone removed] dockage 90ft Includes Water Electricity ...
- dockage on the Harbor Front Flickr - Photo Sharing