Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOCKAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCKAGE exist?
Definitions of DOCKAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fee charged for a vessel to use a dock
- noun - landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired
- noun - the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes
- A charge for docking privileges.
- Facilities for docking vessels.
- The docking of ships.
- noun - a charge for the use of a dock
There are 7 letters in DOCKAGE: A C D E G K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCKAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCKAGE plus a wildcard: DOCKAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCKAGE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCKAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.