Scrabble word: WALKED
Is WALKED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WALKED in dictionaries:
- verb - use one's feet to advance
- verb - accompany or escort
- verb - obtain a base on balls
- verb - traverse or cover by walking
- verb - give a base on balls to
- verb - live or behave in a specified manner
- verb - be or act in association with
- verb - walk at a pace
- verb - make walk
- verb - take a walk
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 6 letters in WALKED: A D E K L W
Click to search all anagrams of WALKED plus a wildcard: WALKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALKED
Images for WALKED
Lookup in Wiki for WALKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.