Scrabble word: PURIFICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURIFICATION exist?
Definitions of PURIFICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of cleaning by getting rid of impurities
- noun - the process of removing impurities (as from oil or metals or sugar etc.)
- noun - a ceremonial cleansing from defilement or uncleanness by the performance of appropriate rites
- noun - the act of purging of sin or guilt
- The act or an instance of cleansing or purifying.
There are 12 letters in PURIFICATION: A C F I I I N O P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURIFICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURIFICATION plus a wildcard: PURIFICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURIFICATION
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURIFICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.