Scrabble word: FRUITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRUITION exist?
Definitions of FRUITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of bearing fruit
- noun - enjoyment derived from use or possession
- noun - something that is made real or concrete
- Realization of something desired or worked for; accomplishment: labor finally coming to fruition.
- Enjoyment derived from use or possession.
- The condition of bearing fruit.
- noun - the accomplishment of something desired
There are 8 letters in FRUITION: F I I N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRUITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRUITION plus a wildcard: FRUITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRUITION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRUITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.