Scrabble word: FRUITION
Is FRUITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRUITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of bearing fruit
- noun - enjoyment derived from use or possession
- noun - something that is made real or concrete
- Realization of something desired or worked for; accomplishment: labor finally coming to fruition.
- Enjoyment derived from use or possession.
- The condition of bearing fruit.
- noun - the accomplishment of something desired
There are 8 letters in FRUITION: F I I N O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRUITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRUITION, to go: FRUITION?
Rearrange the letters in FRUITION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FRUITION
6 letters out of FRUITION
5 letters out of FRUITION
4 letters out of FRUITION
3 letters out of FRUITION
2 letters out of FRUITION
Images for FRUITION
Lookup in Wiki for FRUITION
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.