Scrabble word: OBSTRUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSTRUCTION exist?
Definitions of OBSTRUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - any structure that makes progress difficult
- noun - the physical condition of blocking or filling a passage with an obstruction
- noun - something immaterial that stands in the way and must be circumvented or surmounted
- noun - the act of obstructing
- noun - getting in someone's way
- One that obstructs; an obstacle.
- The act or an instance of obstructing.
- The condition of being obstructed.
- The act of causing a delay or an attempt to cause a delay in the conduct of business, especially in a legislative body.
- The act of impeding another player in a match or race.
There are 11 letters in OBSTRUCTION: B C I N O O R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSTRUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSTRUCTION plus a wildcard: OBSTRUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSTRUCTION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSTRUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.