Scrabble word: BUTTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTTON exist?
Definitions of BUTTON in dictionaries:
- noun - a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
- noun - an electrical switch operated by pressing
- noun - any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
- noun - a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment
- noun - a female sexual organ homologous to the penis
- noun - a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- noun - any artifact that resembles a button
- verb - provide with buttons
- verb - fasten with buttons
- A generally disk-shaped fastener used to join two parts of a garment by fitting through a buttonhole or loop.
- Such an object used for decoration.
- A pushbutton switch.
- The blunt tip of a fencing foil.
- A fused metal or glass globule.
- An immature, unexpanded mushroom.
- The tip of a rattlesnake’s rattle.
- A usually round flat badge that bears a design or printed information and is typically pinned to a garment: a campaign button.
- The end of the chin, regarded as the point of impact for a punch.
- To fasten with buttons: buttoned his shirt; buttoned up her raincoat.
- To decorate or furnish with buttons.
- To close (the lips or mouth): Button your lip.
- verb - to fasten with a button (a small disk)
There are 6 letters in BUTTON: B N O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTTON plus a wildcard: BUTTON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTTON
Images for BUTTON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.