Scrabble word: BUTTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTTON exist?
Definitions of BUTTON in dictionaries:
- noun - a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
- noun - an electrical switch operated by pressing
- noun - any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
- noun - a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment
- noun - a female sexual organ homologous to the penis
- noun - a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- noun - any artifact that resembles a button
- verb - provide with buttons
- verb - fasten with buttons
- A generally disk-shaped fastener used to join two parts of a garment by fitting through a buttonhole or loop.
- Such an object used for decoration.
- A pushbutton switch.
- The blunt tip of a fencing foil.
- A fused metal or glass globule.
- An immature, unexpanded mushroom.
- The tip of a rattlesnake’s rattle.
- A usually round flat badge that bears a design or printed information and is typically pinned to a garment: a campaign button.
- The end of the chin, regarded as the point of impact for a punch.
- To fasten with buttons: buttoned his shirt; buttoned up her raincoat.
- To decorate or furnish with buttons.
- To close (the lips or mouth): Button your lip.
- verb - to fasten with a button (a small disk)