Scrabble word: BUTTONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTTONS exist?
Definitions of BUTTONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
- noun - an electrical switch operated by pressing
- noun - any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
- noun - a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment
- noun - a female sexual organ homologous to the penis
- noun - a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- noun - any artifact that resembles a button
- verb - provide with buttons
- verb - fasten with buttons
- verb - to fasten with a button (a small disk)
There are 7 letters in BUTTONS: B N O S T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTTONS plus a wildcard: BUTTONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTTONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTTONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.