Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INSTRUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTRUCT exist?
Definitions of INSTRUCT in dictionaries:
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - give instructions or directions for some task
- verb - make aware of
- To provide with knowledge, especially in a methodical way.
- To serve as an instructor.
- v - to supply with knowledge
There are 8 letters in INSTRUCT: C I N R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTRUCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSTRUCT plus a wildcard: INSTRUCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTRUCT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSTRUCT
- Information Skills for Sociology Students
- teach encourage instruct..
- rberkland - instruct - Detail
- instruct Stock Photo Dumitru Zubarciuc 1008040
- The idea for instruct is to provide a brief focused video workshop on ...
- instruction zone sign (in color) - Clip Art Gallery
- YOURE DOING IT WRONG AND YOU NEED TO BE instructED ON HOW TO ...
- Man Holding Finger Up also available in high resolution image in .JPG ...
- teacher instructs her class.
- Principals Reflections What Constitutes Good instruction
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.