Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BORONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORONIC exist?
Definitions of BORONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to boron
- adj - a nonmetallic element [n -S] : BORONIC
There are 7 letters in BORONIC: B C I N O O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORONIC plus a wildcard: BORONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORONIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BORONIC
- Well done also to Eric A. Appel (University of Cambridge) for his ...
- Previous methods quickly etch glassware (right) but the new method ...
- boronic Acid
- aminopyridine-3-boronic acid (cas 959957-75-6) Molecular Structure
- boronic acid sensors
- This sudden rise in the usefulness and popularity of boronic acids ...
- Aminopyridine - 2 - boronic acid pinacol ester
- 256652-04-7Naphthalene-2-boronic acid pinacol ester suppliers
- boronic Acid Research Team
- gradient-echo imaging considerations for hyperpolarized 129xe nmr
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.