Scrabble word: DEMILITARIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMILITARIZE exist?
Definitions of DEMILITARIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - do away with the military organization and potential of
- verb - remove offensive capability from
- To eliminate the military character of.
- To prohibit military forces or installations in: demilitarize a buffer zone between hostile countries.
- To replace military control of with civilian control.
There are 12 letters in DEMILITARIZE: A D E E I I I L M R T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMILITARIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMILITARIZE plus a wildcard: DEMILITARIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMILITARIZE
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMILITARIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.