Scrabble word: MAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAZE exist?
Definitions of MAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - complex system of paths or tunnels in which it is easy to get lost
- noun - something jumbled or confused
- An intricate, usually confusing network of interconnecting pathways, as in a garden; a labyrinth.
- A physical situation in which it is easy to get lost: a maze of bureaucratic divisions.
- A graphic puzzle, the solution of which is an uninterrupted path through an intricate pattern of line segments from a starting point to a goal.
- Something made up of many confused or conflicting elements; a tangle: a maze of government regulations.
- To bewilder or astonish.
- To stupefy; daze.
- verb - to mix up mentally