Scrabble word: MAZE
Is MAZE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - complex system of paths or tunnels in which it is easy to get lost
- noun - something jumbled or confused
- An intricate, usually confusing network of interconnecting pathways, as in a garden; a labyrinth.
- A physical situation in which it is easy to get lost: a maze of bureaucratic divisions.
- A graphic puzzle, the solution of which is an uninterrupted path through an intricate pattern of line segments from a starting point to a goal.
- Something made up of many confused or conflicting elements; a tangle: a maze of government regulations.
- To bewilder or astonish.
- To stupefy; daze.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 4 letters in MAZE: A E M Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAZE
Click to search all anagrams of MAZE plus a wildcard: MAZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAZE
Images for MAZE
Lookup in Wiki for MAZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.