Scrabble word: LIZARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIZARD exist?
Definitions of LIZARD in dictionaries:
- noun - relatively long-bodied reptile with usually two pairs of legs and a tapering tail
- noun - a man who idles about in the lounges of hotels and bars in search of women who would support him
- Any of numerous reptiles of the suborder Sauria or Lacertilia, characteristically having a scaly elongated body, movable eyelids, four legs, and a tapering tail.
- Leather made from the skin of one of these reptiles.
- noun - any of a suborder of reptiles