Scrabble word: LIZARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIZARD exist?
Definitions of LIZARD in dictionaries:
- noun - relatively long-bodied reptile with usually two pairs of legs and a tapering tail
- noun - a man who idles about in the lounges of hotels and bars in search of women who would support him
- Any of numerous reptiles of the suborder Sauria or Lacertilia, characteristically having a scaly elongated body, movable eyelids, four legs, and a tapering tail.
- Leather made from the skin of one of these reptiles.
- noun - any of a suborder of reptiles
There are 6 letters in LIZARD: A D I L R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIZARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIZARD plus a wildcard: LIZARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIZARD
Images for LIZARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.