Is REALIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REALIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - be fully aware or cognizant of
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - make real or concrete
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - convert into cash
- verb - expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
- To comprehend completely or correctly.
- To make real; fulfill: He finally realized his lifelong ambition to learn how to play the violin.
- To make realistic.
- To obtain or achieve, as gain or profit: She realized a substantial return on the investment.
- To exchange holdings or goods for money.
- verb - to understand completely
There are 7 letters in REALIZE: A E E I L R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REALIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REALIZE, to go: REALIZE?
Rearrange the letters in REALIZE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REALIZE
6 letters out of REALIZE
5 letters out of REALIZE
4 letters out of REALIZE
3 letters out of REALIZE
2 letters out of REALIZE
Contextual use of REALIZE
What's nearby REALIZE
Lookup in Wiki for REALIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REALIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REALIZE"