Scrabble word: REALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALIZE exist?
Definitions of REALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - be fully aware or cognizant of
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - make real or concrete
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - convert into cash
- verb - expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
- To comprehend completely or correctly.
- To make real; fulfill: He finally realized his lifelong ambition to learn how to play the violin.
- To make realistic.
- To obtain or achieve, as gain or profit: She realized a substantial return on the investment.
- To exchange holdings or goods for money.
- verb - to understand completely
There are 7 letters in REALIZE: A E E I L R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REALIZE plus a wildcard: REALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALIZE
Images for REALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.