Scrabble word: REALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALIZE exist?
Definitions of REALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - be fully aware or cognizant of
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - make real or concrete
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - convert into cash
- verb - expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
- To comprehend completely or correctly.
- To make real; fulfill: He finally realized his lifelong ambition to learn how to play the violin.
- To make realistic.
- To obtain or achieve, as gain or profit: She realized a substantial return on the investment.
- To exchange holdings or goods for money.
- verb - to understand completely