Scrabble word: TERRESTRIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERRESTRIAL exist?
Definitions of TERRESTRIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the planet Earth or its inhabitants
- adj - operating or living or growing on land
- adj - concerned with the world or worldly matters
- adj - of this earth
- Of or relating to Earth or its inhabitants.
- Having a worldly, mundane character or quality.
- Of, relating to, or composed of land.
- Living or growing on land; not aquatic: a terrestrial plant or animal.
There are 11 letters in TERRESTRIAL: A E E I L R R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRESTRIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERRESTRIAL plus a wildcard: TERRESTRIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERRESTRIAL
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERRESTRIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.