Scrabble word: ASSUMPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSUMPTION exist?
Definitions of ASSUMPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn
- noun - a hypothesis that is taken for granted
- noun - the act of taking possession of or power over something
- noun - celebration in the Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary's being taken up into heaven when her earthly life ended
- noun - (Christianity) the taking up of the body and soul of the Virgin Mary when her earthly life had ended
- noun - audacious (even arrogant) behavior that you have no right to
- noun - the act of assuming or taking for granted
- The act of taking to or upon oneself: assumption of an obligation.
- The act of taking over: assumption of command.
- The act of taking for granted: assumption of a false theory.
- Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof; a supposition: a valid assumption.
- Presumption; arrogance.
- A minor premise.
- The bodily taking up of the Virgin Mary into heaven after her death.
- A Christian feast celebrating this event.
- August 15, the day on which this feast is observed.
There are 10 letters in ASSUMPTION: A I M N O P S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUMPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSUMPTION plus a wildcard: ASSUMPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSUMPTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSUMPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.