Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POSSUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSSUM exist?
Definitions of POSSUM in dictionaries:
- noun - nocturnal arboreal marsupial having a naked prehensile tail found from southern North America to northern South America
- noun - small furry Australian arboreal marsupials having long usually prehensile tails
- An opossum.
- n - an arboreal mammal
There are 6 letters in POSSUM: M O P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSSUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSSUM plus a wildcard: POSSUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSSUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSSUM
- Free possum Wallpapers and possum Backgrounds
- FileBrushtail possum.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Baby possum Baby Animalz
- possum Fritters Pastors Blog
- possum Interactions with Humans
- Petes Place The Case of the Pesky possum or another reason why my ...
- Full resolution (1280 960 pixels file size 450 KB MIME type ...
- LOL possums Tacky Raccoons
- possum Rescue Attempt possum
- FileBrushtail possum- Grampians National Park.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.