Scrabble word: OPOSSUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPOSSUM exist?
Definitions of OPOSSUM in dictionaries:
- noun - small furry Australian arboreal marsupials having long usually prehensile tails
- noun - nocturnal arboreal marsupial having a naked prehensile tail found from southern North America to northern South America
- Any of various nocturnal, usually arboreal marsupials of the family Didelphidae, especially Didelphis marsupialis of the Western Hemisphere, having a thick coat of hair, a long snout, and a long prehensile tail.
- Any of several similar marsupials of Australia belonging to the family Phalangeridae.
- noun - an arboreal mammal
There are 7 letters in OPOSSUM: M O O P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPOSSUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPOSSUM plus a wildcard: OPOSSUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPOSSUM
Images for OPOSSUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.