Scrabble word: OPOSSUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPOSSUM exist?
Definitions of OPOSSUM in dictionaries:
- noun - small furry Australian arboreal marsupials having long usually prehensile tails
- noun - nocturnal arboreal marsupial having a naked prehensile tail found from southern North America to northern South America
- Any of various nocturnal, usually arboreal marsupials of the family Didelphidae, especially Didelphis marsupialis of the Western Hemisphere, having a thick coat of hair, a long snout, and a long prehensile tail.
- Any of several similar marsupials of Australia belonging to the family Phalangeridae.
- noun - an arboreal mammal