Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPOSSUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPOSSUM exist?
Definitions of OPOSSUM in dictionaries:
- noun - small furry Australian arboreal marsupials having long usually prehensile tails
- noun - nocturnal arboreal marsupial having a naked prehensile tail found from southern North America to northern South America
- Any of various nocturnal, usually arboreal marsupials of the family Didelphidae, especially Didelphis marsupialis of the Western Hemisphere, having a thick coat of hair, a long snout, and a long prehensile tail.
- Any of several similar marsupials of Australia belonging to the family Phalangeridae.
- n - an arboreal mammal
There are 7 letters in OPOSSUM: M O O P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPOSSUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPOSSUM plus a wildcard: OPOSSUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPOSSUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPOSSUM
- Fileopossum 3.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Fileopossum 2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- opossum Pictures Animals Gallery
- The name of this opossum is Lauren opossum Mug
- Ich suche ein opossum adiutor.de
- opossums Visitors of the Night
- ... International Action on Global Warming Blog Archive opossum
- opossum Prevention for Possum Problems
- All of Nature opossums and Global Warming