Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPOSSUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPOSSUMS exist?
Definitions of OPOSSUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - small furry Australian arboreal marsupials having long usually prehensile tails
- noun - nocturnal arboreal marsupial having a naked prehensile tail found from southern North America to northern South America
- n - an arboreal mammal
There are 8 letters in OPOSSUMS: M O O P S S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPOSSUMS plus a wildcard: OPOSSUMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPOSSUMS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPOSSUMS
- opossums wallpaper waterfall krittermattel download desktop ...
- FACT opossums have opposable thumbs on their hind feet for holding ...
- Virginia- Opossum ( Didelphis virginiana )
- scarred for life or why i hate possums flat hill farm
- Everything you wanted to know about opossums The Retriever Dog ...
- FEDERAL EXTERMINATING Brooklyn NY .opossums.
- Insects Hellbenders and opossums A Zoo Academy Story Hellbender ...
- Rat opossums (Shrew opossums)
- Hoobly Short Tail opossums
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.