Scrabble word: NIGHTMARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIGHTMARE exist?
Definitions of NIGHTMARE in dictionaries:
- noun - a situation resembling a terrifying dream
- noun - a terrifying or deeply upsetting dream
- A dream arousing feelings of intense fear, horror, and distress.
- An event or experience that is intensely distressing.
- A demon or spirit once thought to plague sleeping people.
There are 9 letters in NIGHTMARE: A E G H I M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIGHTMARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIGHTMARE plus a wildcard: NIGHTMARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIGHTMARE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NIGHTMARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.