Scrabble word: MIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIGHT exist?
Definitions of MIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - physical strength
- noun - the month following April and preceding June
- noun - thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries
- The power, force, or influence held by a person or group.
- Physical strength.
- Strength or ability to do something.
- Used to indicate a condition or state contrary to fact: She might help if she knew the truth.
- Used to indicate a possibility or probability that is weaker than may: We might discover a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- Used to express possibility or probability or permission in the past: She told him yesterday he might not go on the trip.
- Less frequently, one hears may can and might should.
- noun - capacity for exertion or endurance