Scrabble word: MIGHT
Is MIGHT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - physical strength
- The power, force, or influence held by a person or group.
- Physical strength.
- Strength or ability to do something.
- Used to indicate a condition or state contrary to fact: She might help if she knew the truth.
- Used to indicate a possibility or probability that is weaker than may: We might discover a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- Used to express possibility or probability or permission in the past: She told him yesterday he might not go on the trip.
- Less frequently, one hears may can and might should.
- noun - capacity for exertion or endurance
There are 5 letters in MIGHT: G H I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIGHT
Click to search all anagrams of MIGHT plus a wildcard: MIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIGHT
Images for MIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for MIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.