Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIGHTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIGHTY exist?
Definitions of MIGHTY in dictionaries:
- adj - having or showing great strength or force or intensity
- adv - (Southern regional intensive) very
- Having or showing great power, skill, strength, or force: a mighty orator; a mighty blow.
- To a great degree; extremely.
- adv - having great strength [adj STRONGER, STRONGEST] : STRONGLY
There are 6 letters in MIGHTY: G H I M T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIGHTY plus a wildcard: MIGHTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIGHTY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIGHTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.