Is MYTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MYTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a traditional story accepted as history
- A traditional, typically ancient story dealing with supernatural beings, ancestors, or heroes that serves as a fundamental type in the world view of a people, as by explaining aspects of the natural world or delineating the psychology, customs, or ideals of society: the myth of Eros and Psyche; a creation myth.
- Such stories considered as a group: the realm of myth.
- A story, a theme, an object, or a character regarded as embodying an aspect of a culture: a star whose fame turned her into a myth; the pioneer myth of suburbia.
- A fiction or half-truth, especially one that forms part of an ideology.
- A fictitious story, person, or thing: “German artillery superiority on the Western Front was a myth” (Leon Wolff).
- noun - a type of traditional story
There are 4 letters in MYTH: H M T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MYTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of MYTH, to go: MYTH?
Rearrange the letters in MYTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MYTH
What's nearby MYTH
Lookup in Wiki for MYTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MYTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MYTH"