Scrabble word: TERMINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERMINATION exist?
Definitions of TERMINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a coming to an end of a contract period
- noun - a place where something ends or is complete
- noun - something that results
- noun - the end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final morpheme)
- noun - the act of ending something
- The act of terminating or the condition of being terminated.
- The end of something in time; the conclusion.
- An end of something in space; a limit or an edge.
- A result; an outcome.
- The end of a word, as an inflectional ending, a suffix, or a final morpheme.
There are 11 letters in TERMINATION: A E I I M N N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERMINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERMINATION plus a wildcard: TERMINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERMINATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERMINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.