Scrabble word: INQUISITORIAL
Is INQUISITORIAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INQUISITORIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - especially indicating a form of prosecution in which proceedings are secret and the accused is questioned by a prosecutor who acts also as the judge
- adj - marked by inquisitive interest
- adj - having the authority to conduct official investigations
- Of, relating to, or having the function of an inquisitor.
- Relating to a trial in which one party acts as both prosecutor and judge.
- Relating to a criminal proceeding conducted in secrecy.
There are 13 letters in INQUISITORIAL: A I I I I L N O Q R S T U
Click to search all anagrams of INQUISITORIAL plus a wildcard: INQUISITORIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INQUISITORIAL
13 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INQUISITORIAL
Lookup in Wiki for INQUISITORIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.