Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIQUORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUORS exist?
Definitions of LIQUORS in dictionaries:
- noun - an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
- noun - a liquid substance that is a solution (or emulsion or suspension) used or obtained in an industrial process
- noun - the liquid in which vegetables or meat have be cooked
- v - to intoxicate with liquor (an alcoholic beverage)
There are 7 letters in LIQUORS: I L O Q R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIQUORS plus a wildcard: LIQUORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIQUORS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIQUORS
- Spirits liquors Del Mar Wine Company
- Popular liquors Photo
- Venerating Vendome liquors LAist
- Liquor banned on May 9 and 10 OFW News On Web
- WORLD TOP 8 STRONGEST liquors - News - Bubblews
- Twin liquors Temple based liquor store want to open in Killeen ...
- China liquors Bottles (HR116_750ML) - large image for Vodka Bottle
- Clear vs. Dark Liquor Type Can Affect Hangover Severity ...
- Farmington liquors Farmington Wines Keg Beer and liquors 214 ...
- Beekman Wines and liquors 10% OFF Glen Rock TzaTza - Savvy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.