Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIQUOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUOR exist?
Definitions of LIQUOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
- noun - a liquid substance that is a solution (or emulsion or suspension) used or obtained in an industrial process
- noun - the liquid in which vegetables or meat have be cooked
- An alcoholic beverage made by distillation rather than by fermentation.
- A liquid substance, such as broth, produced in cooking.
- An aqueous solution of a nonvolatile substance.
- A solution, an emulsion, or a suspension for industrial use.
- To steep (malt, for example).
- To make drunk with alcoholic liquor.
- v - to intoxicate with liquor (an alcoholic beverage)
There are 6 letters in LIQUOR: I L O Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIQUOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIQUOR plus a wildcard: LIQUOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIQUOR
Images for LIQUOR
- liquor Stores The Rockaway Siren
- Fileliquor bottles.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Having a liquor License in Las Vegas can be like holding a piece of ...
- ABOUT OUR liquor FINE SPIRITS AND TOBACCO
- Students running to Dixie liquor at 955 p.m. rejoice
- One Pallet Of Tequila Please Costco Pushes For liquor Selling Freedom
- NYC liquor license without the wait Blogging with Besen Retail ...
- We have a great selection of liquor. Check our weekly newspaper ad for ...
- liquor Survey
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.