Scrabble word: LIQUOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUOR exist?
Definitions of LIQUOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
- noun - a liquid substance that is a solution (or emulsion or suspension) used or obtained in an industrial process
- noun - the liquid in which vegetables or meat have be cooked
- An alcoholic beverage made by distillation rather than by fermentation.
- A liquid substance, such as broth, produced in cooking.
- An aqueous solution of a nonvolatile substance.
- A solution, an emulsion, or a suspension for industrial use.
- To steep (malt, for example).
- To make drunk with alcoholic liquor.
- verb - to intoxicate with liquor (an alcoholic beverage)