Scrabble word: QUAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUAINT exist?
Definitions of QUAINT in dictionaries:
- adj - strange in an interesting or pleasing way
- adj - very strange or unusual
- adj - attractively old-fashioned (but not necessarily authentic)
- Odd, especially in an old-fashioned way: “There is something almost quaint in the image of Irish organized crime, something that calls to mind old movies with Jimmy Cagney” (James Traub).
- adv - pleasingly old-fashioned or unfamiliar [adj QUAINTER, QUAINTEST] : QUAINTLY