Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUAINT exist?
Definitions of QUAINT in dictionaries:
- adj - strange in an interesting or pleasing way
- adj - very strange or unusual
- adj - attractively old-fashioned (but not necessarily authentic)
- Odd, especially in an old-fashioned way: “There is something almost quaint in the image of Irish organized crime, something that calls to mind old movies with Jimmy Cagney” (James Traub).
- adv - pleasingly old-fashioned or unfamiliar [adj QUAINTER, QUAINTEST] : QUAINTLY
There are 6 letters in QUAINT: A I N Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUAINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUAINT plus a wildcard: QUAINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUAINT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUAINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.