Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIQUANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIQUANT exist?
Definitions of PIQUANT in dictionaries:
- adj - having an agreeably pungent taste
- adj - engagingly stimulating or provocative
- adj - attracting or delighting
- Pleasantly pungent or tart in taste; spicy.
- Appealingly provocative: a piquant wit.
- Charming, interesting, or attractive: a piquant face.
- Causing hurt feelings; stinging.
- adj - having an agreeably sharp taste
There are 7 letters in PIQUANT: A I N P Q T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIQUANT plus a wildcard: PIQUANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIQUANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIQUANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.