Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTIQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTIQUE exist?
Definitions of ANTIQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - an elderly man
- noun - any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity
- verb - shop for antiques
- verb - give an antique appearance to
- adj - made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age
- adj - out of fashion
- adj - belonging to or lasting from times long ago
- Belonging to, made in, or typical of an earlier period.
- Of or belonging to ancient times, especially of, from, or characteristic of ancient Greece or Rome.
- Of or dealing in antiques.
- Oldfashioned: wore a suit of rather antique appearance.
- An object having special value because of its age, especially a domestic item or piece of furniture or handicraft esteemed for its artistry, beauty, or period of origin.
- To give the appearance of an antique to: antiqued an oak chest.
- verb - to give an appearance of age to
There are 7 letters in ANTIQUE: A E I N Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTIQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTIQUE plus a wildcard: ANTIQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTIQUE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTIQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.