Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUATING exist?
Definitions of EQUATING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of regarding as equal
- verb - consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous
- verb - be equivalent or parallel, in mathematics
- verb - make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- v - to be equal to
There are 8 letters in EQUATING: A E G I N Q T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUATING plus a wildcard: EQUATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUATING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUATING
- equating I by Charlotte Cornish Limited Edition Print - WorldGallery ...
- equating II by Charlotte Cornish Limited Edition Print - WorldGallery ...
- ... this email equating ii share equating ii on facebook tweet equating ii
- Buy Test equating Scaling And Linking Methods And Practices Book by ...
- Statistical Models for Test equating Scaling and Linking - Buch ...
- equating Clintons scandals with Bushs - Salon.com
- equating II_Charlotte Cornish_245 pnds
- Project - equating Ecologies PARQUE DEL LAGO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION ...
- equating livellamento fresco cemento pavimento uno lavoratore ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.