Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUATION exist?
Definitions of EQUATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a mathematical statement that two expressions are equal
- noun - a state of being essentially equal or equivalent
- noun - the act of regarding as equal
- The act or process of equating or of being equated.
- The state of being equal.
- A statement asserting the equality of two expressions, usually written as a linear array of symbols that are separated into left and right sides and joined by an equal sign.
- A representation of a chemical reaction, usually written as a linear array in which the symbols and quantities of the reactants are separated from those of the products by an equal sign, an arrow, or a set of opposing arrows.
- A complex of variable elements or factors: “The world was full of equations... there must be an answer for everything, if only you knew how to set forth the questions” (Anne Tyler).
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- verb - to be equal to
There are 8 letters in EQUATION: A E I N O Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUATION plus a wildcard: EQUATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.