Scrabble word: QUOTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUOTA exist?
Definitions of QUOTA in dictionaries:
- noun - a prescribed number
- noun - a proportional share assigned to each participant
- noun - a limitation on imports
- A proportional share, as of goods, assigned to a group or to each member of a group; an allotment.
- A production assignment.
- The maximum number, especially of people, that may be admitted to a nation, a group, or an institution.
- noun - a proportional part or share
There are 5 letters in QUOTA: A O Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUOTA plus a wildcard: QUOTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUOTA
Images for QUOTA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.