Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUOTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUOTA exist?
Definitions of QUOTA in dictionaries:
- noun - a prescribed number
- noun - a proportional share assigned to each participant
- noun - a limitation on imports
- A proportional share, as of goods, assigned to a group or to each member of a group; an allotment.
- A production assignment.
- The maximum number, especially of people, that may be admitted to a nation, a group, or an institution.
- n - a proportional part or share
There are 5 letters in QUOTA: A O Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUOTA plus a wildcard: QUOTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUOTA
Images for QUOTA
- Download a printable copy of the facts affecting your industry.
- quota Diagram Ansishs Economics Blog
- On Rare-Earths quotas And Embargoes Technology Metals Research
- quota INTERNATIONAL INC SOUTH PACIFIC AREA - quota is a group of my ...
- quota International District 8 Sharing the Magic of quota
- quota International of Pawtucket
- Filequota International logo.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- quotas what they really mean. feminaust for australian feminism
- Cobb quota
- Sales quota