Scrabble word: LOQUAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOQUAT exist?
Definitions of LOQUAT in dictionaries:
- noun - evergreen tree of warm regions having fuzzy yellow olive-sized fruit with a large free stone
- noun - yellow olive-sized semitropical fruit with a large free stone and relatively little flesh
- A small evergreen tree (Eriobotrya japonica) native to China and Japan, having fragrant white flowers and pear-shaped yellow fruit with large seeds.
- The edible fruit of this plant.
- noun - a small evergreen tree