Scrabble word: LOQUAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOQUAT exist?
Definitions of LOQUAT in dictionaries:
- noun - evergreen tree of warm regions having fuzzy yellow olive-sized fruit with a large free stone
- noun - yellow olive-sized semitropical fruit with a large free stone and relatively little flesh
- A small evergreen tree (Eriobotrya japonica) native to China and Japan, having fragrant white flowers and pear-shaped yellow fruit with large seeds.
- The edible fruit of this plant.
- noun - a small evergreen tree
There are 6 letters in LOQUAT: A L O Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOQUAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOQUAT plus a wildcard: LOQUAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOQUAT
Images for LOQUAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.