Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUOIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUOIN exist?
Definitions of QUOIN in dictionaries:
- noun - expandable metal or wooden wedge used by printers to lock up a form within a chase
- noun - the keystone of an arch
- noun - (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building
- An exterior angle of a wall or other piece of masonry.
- A stone serving to form such an angle; a cornerstone.
- A keystone.
- A wedge-shaped block used to lock type in a chase.
- A wedge used to raise the level of a gun.
- v - to secure with a type of wedge
There are 5 letters in QUOIN: I N O Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUOIN plus a wildcard: QUOIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUOIN
Images for QUOIN
- quoin type QCL1 330 x 215 x 216 x 125mm click on pic for further spec
- quoin - Images
- quoin Corners Large Window Lintels
- Brick quoin detail Rother House OS grid TQ8209 Geograph Britain ...
- Precast Products - Concrete quoin Stones Northern Ireland
- Photo of an old building with quoins.
- Click Here for Larger Photo
- quoin corner stone quoin stone stone quoin stone corner China ...
- quoin The corner of a masonry building that is differentiated from ...
- is for quoin...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.