Scrabble word: QUOIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUOIN exist?
Definitions of QUOIN in dictionaries:
- noun - expandable metal or wooden wedge used by printers to lock up a form within a chase
- noun - the keystone of an arch
- noun - (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building
- An exterior angle of a wall or other piece of masonry.
- A stone serving to form such an angle; a cornerstone.
- A keystone.
- A wedge-shaped block used to lock type in a chase.
- A wedge used to raise the level of a gun.
- verb - to secure with a type of wedge